March had some higher numbers, but I am still feeling burnt out and am going to tackle my health and hormone issues this month. I love motherhood so much, but man, it did a number to my health. Here is the breakdown for March. I spent a lot of time at home this month due to sickness and babysitter’s schedule.
I was happy to pick up two new writing clients this month. They might be one-off clients, but it was a fun change from my usual workload.
Blogging – $2.36
Freelance Writing – $4,065
Books – $452
Etsy – $5.70
We sold a stroller for a $200 profit, the new Nintendo game unit, an outfit, and $130 worth of items at a kids’ consignment sale. I take out all the shipping expenses and eBay/PayPal fees before I add it up here to simplify this income report.
Total of side hustles – $4,925.06
- Babysitter: $450
- Mailchimp: $10
- Ultimate Course Bundle: $97
- How to Make Your First Affiliate Sale Ebook: $19
March Goals Recap
I barely made any improvement on March Goals
- Change all my opt-ins: Worked on this a little.
- Grow my blog to 200 visitors a day (currently at 70-80 per day) and my email list to 100 (currently at 49): Slight growth but I did not hit my goal. I had a few days of 140 views and my email list is at 79. So improvement!
- Finish my writing course: Must-do! All of this amazing knowledge is just sitting in my head. I want to give it to you!
- Finish another children’s book (the cover is done. I just need to do my part): I’m just going to roll my eyes at this one.
- Sell $1,000 worth of stuff on eBay and Craigslist: Sold $406 worth of stuff.
- Make $3,000 in freelance writing income (I better get my behind in gear!): Success! Did $4,000 worth.
I won’t let March’s failures weigh me down. Most of the goals are the same for this month.
- Finish all my opt-ins
- Grow my blog to 200 visitors a day (currently at 100 per day) and my email list to 100 (currently at 79)
- Finish my writing course
- Finish another children’s book
- Sell $1,000 worth of stuff on eBay and Craigslist
- Make $4,000 in freelance writing income
What are your goals this month?